Black Sesame Seeds by Conscious Food 100g
These sesame seeds are organic, whole and nutty. They can be roasted, made into a paste or used naturally as a seasoning. From salads, curries and baked products to frozen desserts, sesame seeds can be used in a wide range of foods.
- Sesame seeds contain sesamin and sesamolin, which have been shown to lower cholesterol, prevent higher blood pressure and protect the liver
- They are teeming in dietary fibre, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, zinc and vitamin B1
- They make for a great addition to oriental cooking
- Can be sprinkled on top of cereal bowls, in your granola, on top of noodles/rice
- Mix with your smoothie for a nice nutty flavour