White Sesame (Til) Seeds by Conscious Food 100g
These sesame seeds are organic, whole and nutty. They can be roasted, made into a paste or used naturally as a seasoning. From salads, curries and baked products to frozen desserts, sesame seeds can be used in a wide range of foods.
Ingredients: 100% Sesame seeds
- Sesame seeds contain sesamin and sesamolin, which have been shown to lower cholesterol, prevent higher blood pressure and protect the liver
- They are teeming in dietary fibre, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, zinc and vitamin B1
- They can be roasted and made into a delicious Tahini paste
- They can be sprinkled on top of salads and rice bowls for extra flavour and crunch
- They can be used for baking and sprinkled on top of breads and pastries